Saturday, December 20, 2008

She's just too darn cute!!

Here are some really adorable things that Erin has been doing lately:

1. She has this cute jean hat that she will constantly put on and off her head. If she sees it, she walks over and puts it on her head. She also trys to put anything else that she can on her head too (X-mas cards, clean diapers, the newspaper).

2. She loves to pretend to talk on the phone. Anything that is in her hand can be a phone for her. She holds it to her ear and babbles away. Sometimes it actually sounds like she is holding a conversation.

3. I often give her a clean diaper to play with while I'm changing her (to keep her happy). Anyway, after I got finished changing her, she took the clean diaper and put it in the diaper champ. Then she tried to turn the handle to put into the garbage bag. It is was so cute!

I'll try to get some pictures of her doing these things. It is as if I need a camera glued to me at all times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicole we need photos!
Aunt Christine and I will take bunch as we catch her doing what she does soo well.
just being her!