Monday, October 13, 2008

mid-October Update


Life is good (but busy) at the Barker house. We are really enjoying the beautiful fall weather and the leaves are just stunning. Jay has his list of fall chores, which includes getting the deck stained before the snow comes. We celebrated Jay's big 3-0 and his first birthday as a daddy!


Erin is as cute as ever (I know that I'm biased!). I'm loving being a mommy, but being a work-outside-the-home mom is definitely tough. I am sorry that I haven't been updating once a week, like I originally had planned on doing. Here are some cute pictures from this weekend (I'm glad I had off today for Columbus Day, thank you Christopher!).



Erin just loved sitting in this great big pile of fall leaves. Look at that great big smile!


Erin is definitely teething again, as evidenced by her chewing on everything!


I finally got this close-up picture of her two front teeth.


Erin has been standing unassisted and taking a step once in a while. However, she prefers the security of walking along furniture or with her walker toy.


Here is daddy on his 30th birthday trying out his new waders and holding some of his door prizes from his friend's stag party that was on Saturday night. Everything he needs for a fun day of fishing: waders, tackle box, filet knife and BEER!

No comments: