Wednesday, August 6, 2008

This one is for Aunt Christine.....

and any other Hootie and the Blowfish fans out there....

"I'm such a baby, Cause the Dolphins make me cry...."

"See this woman sitting next to me, She's been there for a long, long time. And when I fell, she picked me up. When I cried, she wiped my tears. I thank God she's mine...."


"Her smile is like sunshine, Her tears hurt like leather..."


"I'll be there, be your friend. Hold on strong, don't let go. There will never be no one to take your place. So don't you want to reach out and take my hand..."


"I lay down with memories of you keep that keep me going on, going on..."

2 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks Nicole! This made me cry. I love you and Erin looks soooo cute.

Michael Cardus said...

erin wearing a hootie outfit - how wonderful.
christine really enjoyed it,